THV (tetrafluoroethylene hexafluoropropylene vinylidene fluoride) is one of the most flexible partially fluorinated materials. Our tubing, which we manufacture in diameters between 0.50 and 12.00 mm, are therefore not only very flexible, but also highly transparent. THV can also be used in multilayer tubing, for example, as a diffusion barrier.
Dyneon is the exclusive manufacturer of THV.
- Dyneon THV Series 200, 400 and 500
Temperature resistant from -100°C to +120°C or +150°C depending on the material type used.
- Highly transparent
- Highly diffusion-proof (excellent barrier properties)
- UV resistant
- Exceptional optical clarity
- Resistant to many acids and lyes
- Retains flexibility at low temperatures
- Small bending radius
Areas of application
- Fiber optics
- Dosing tubes for professional cleaning machines
- Laboratory equipment
THV tubing manufacturing is only available to customers on a custom order basis. We are so convinced of the outstanding performance of our THV tubing that we are happy to manufacture it according to your specifications from a minimum quantity of upwards of 200m.